This whipped organic body butter will have you feeling so refreshed and rejuvenated that has amazing organic ingredients to moisten, nourish, tone, and so much more having you looking and feeling so amazing. There is no harmful chemicals like many other body butters and made with love. Here is a list of ingredients and some known benefits:
Organic Shea butter
Nourishes skin and contains healing properties high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins
- Conditions, tones, and soothes skin
- Emollient to seal in moisture for long lasting effects
- Anti-aging properties
Unrefined Organic Coconut oil
- Makes skin smooth and tone due to medium chain fatty acids and triglycerides depositing under skin
- Highly moisturizing and retains moisture
- Softens skin
- Prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
- Contains antioxidant properties
- The proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally contributing to cellular health and tissue repair, along with a wide range of other essential activities within the body
- Protects skin
- Guards against harmful UV rays
- Vitamin-E is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking
- Disinfectant and antimicrobial
- Takes care of infection by battling the microbial bodies
- Heals damage or the visible marks of skin disorders
- Boosts the immunity when converted to monocaprins and monolaurins
- Boosts energy levels
- Capric, caprylic, and lauric acids are easily broken down chains of fatty acids, meaning that they contribute to usable energy in a quick and efficient way
- Aides weight loss and management by being thermogenic-burns fat
- Having a healthy, toned body means that the skin maintains its tight grip around the muscles and bones
Certified Organic Witch Hazel
- Tones skin
- Tightens pores
- Cleanses skin leaving feeling fresh
- Promotes healthy beautiful looking skin
Organic Rosemary oil
- Anti-aging antioxidants and nourishing being rich in nutrients including iron, calcium, vitamins
- Strengthens the capillaries and tightens sagging and loose skin to help it look firmer and more elastic.
- Stimulates biological activity and cell growth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps with acne with its powerful disinfectant and antibiotic properties, the herb can help to treat acne and oily skin conditions.
- Can help lighten dark spots and blemishes on the skin resulting in an improved skin complexion.
- Prevents infection and helps with chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin.
- Relieves stress and helps with mental clarity through refreshing aroma helping from feeling anxious or restless.
- Helps with burns and soothes the skin.
Organic Peppermint Oil
- Antimicrobial properties help with bacteria and fungi.
- Helps relieve pain and inflammation with analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-spasmodic properties.
- Relieves Itching
- Stimulating and restoring properties
- Relieves stress with refreshing aroma
- Repels insects
This is how this fragrant whipped body butter can help you feel so fresh and rejuvenated:
Suggested use: apply a thin layer of body butter to the skin after a shower to lock in moisture or as often as you like. A little goes a long way on damp skin. This is intended for external use only. This is best stored in a dry place at room temperature or lower to avoid melting due to the all-natural nature of ingredients, yet does not affect the effectiveness of product. If melting does occur simply place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to help re-solidify.
Contact Janie for purchase at 813-481-9669